Your shopping cart is empty!
Fiebing's Brown Acrylic Resolene, 4 Oz. - Protects Leather Finish
The surface of your item should be dry and clean before applying Resolene. If you are spraying, spray one light coat and let try. If using an applicator, use a damp sponge in long strokes once over to prevent tacky build up.
Features of Fiebing's Brown Acrylic Resolene, 4 Oz. - Protects Leather Finish
- A flexible, durable and water resistant acrylic top finish for dyed, antiqued or polished leathers
- Provides a soft, mellow shine while protecting your project for years to come
- Is water-resistant and will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Water-based formula cleans up easily with soap and water
- Apply in light coat layers to avoid tacky build-up
Specifications of Fiebing's Brown Acrylic Resolene, 4 Oz. - Protects Leather Finish
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
|Item model number||FB-RESO24P004Z|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: