Fiebings Tandy Leather Dye British Tan 4oz
UPC : 025784120171
Only 3 left in stock - Order Now.
Promotion Offer - Get 5% Discount, Use Coupon Code WBS2017
Fiebings Tandy Leather Dye British Tan 4OZ
Fiebing's leather dye is the most recognized penetrating alcohol-based leather dye in the world. An alcohol based, permanent, penetrating leather dye used for the coloring of vegetable tanned or naked finished leather. Dries uniformly and mixes easily with other Fiebing's alcohol dye colors to create interesting middle tones. Also great for coloring gourds. Flammable. Freezable.
Features of Fiebings Tandy Leather Dye British Tan 4OZ
- Most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dye in the world
- For use on vegetable tanned or unfinished leather
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Also works well when applied with a dry sponge or wool daubers
- Use Fiebing's dye reducer to lighten tint and consistency
Specifications of Fiebings Tandy Leather Dye British Tan 4OZ
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 2 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||80066-04|
|Manufacturer Part Number||80066-04|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: