Garmin Nuvi 260W 260 compatible Windshield Mount for the Car / Auto - Flexible Suction Cup Cradle Holder for the Vehicle
Whether you are on a cross-country road trip or the daily commute to the office, there is a lot of convenience to having clear visibility and fingertip access to your Garmin Nuvi 260W 260. The Gomadic Flexible Windshield Mount for the Garmin Nuvi 260W 260 will work in every car, will set up (and store) in seconds and will hold your device in a safe and secure manner. Extra attention was made to the construction of the flexible suction cup-based gooseneck mount to ensure that it not only adhered to the windshield in a failsafe manner, but also that it absorbed vibrations to provide a better, more stable viewing experience. Like every product Gomadic has ever made, this product is backed by our Gomadic Lifetime Warranty. Buy with confidence!
Features of Garmin Nuvi 260W 260 compatible Windshield Mount for the Car / Auto - Flexible Suction Cup Cradle Holder for the Vehicle
- Extra-firm, flexible gooseneck absorbs vibration to provide a very stable viewing environment. Gooseneck length is 7"" (65mm)
- Grips on sides and bottom of holder can be easily adjusted (up, down, left and right) to tailor viewing position to meet customer requirements. User will always have access to all controls and input/output ports.
- Uniquely designed cradle base for use with the Garmin Nuvi 260W 260 device. Adjustable grips and feet adjust to precise device dimensions (116.4 x 74 x 20.1 mm).
- Specifications: Holder Base: (2.5 X 4.0 inch closed position. Highly expandable), Windshield Mount (6.5 inch flexible gooseneck), Weight (Base 4oz., Mount 3oz.)
- Holder is carefully designed to not scratch the Garmin Nuvi 260W 260. All surfaces that touch device are lined with non-slip and non-scratch materials.
Specifications of Garmin Nuvi 260W 260 compatible Windshield Mount for the Car / Auto - Flexible Suction Cup Cradle Holder for the Vehicle
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: