Infinity Kappa 693.11I 220W 6 x 9 Inches 3-WAY Kappa Series Coaxial Speakers with Edge-Driven UTF Tweeters
The 2-ohm nominal impedance of the Infinity Kappa 693.11I coaxial speakers allows compensation for any added resistance in thin factory-installed speaker wiring and provides more output than factory speakers in its class. The high sensitivity of the Kappa Series makes it ideal for upgrading a factory-installed system’s existing speakers with very noticeable fidelity improvements. The beautiful chrome inserts on the grille match modern interiors, and there are no visible mounting screws. With a modern look, articulate highs and strong lows, the Kappa series speakers are perfect for any factory or aftermarket sound system.
Features of Infinity Kappa 693.11I 220W 6 x 9 Inches 3-WAY Kappa Series Coaxial Speakers with Edge-Driven UTF Tweeters
- 6" x 9" Kappa Series 3-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 660 watts per pair / 330 watts each & RMS: 220 watts per pair / 110 watts each
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
Specifications of Infinity Kappa 693.11I 220W 6 x 9 Inches 3-WAY Kappa Series Coaxial Speakers with Edge-Driven UTF Tweeters
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: