JDSLABS C5 Headphone Amplifier Black
Audibly Perfect Channel BalanceDigital stepped attenuation with zero-crossing detection and 1dB attenuation steps provide smooth volume adjustment at all volume levels, even with sensitive IEMs.DC Coupled Signal PathC5 uses a purely resistive signal path. Thin film, 0.1% tolerance resistors ensure low noise and high channel accuracy.Dual LDO Power RegulationHigh performance audio starts with clean power. Supply rails are filtered by impressive TPS7A4700 and TPS7A3301 regulators to achieve ultra low supply noise at a constant output voltage of /-7V.Smart USB ChargingPowered by a large 1200mAh Li-Ion battery, C5 quickly charges from any USB port (computer, tablet charger, cell phone charger, etc.). A single LED indicates battery status: solid green while on, blinking while battery is low, or blue while charging.
Features of JDSLABS C5 Headphone Amplifier Black
- A high-performance portable headphone amplifier featuring digital volume control, bass boost, dual gain, and up to 14 hour battery run time.
- Dual Gain: 2.3x or 6.5x, MOSFET controlled Bass Boost: 6.5dB @ 80 Hz Frequency Response: /- 0.02 dB THD N (20-20kHz, 150 Ω): 0.0009% Noise: -105 dBu Crosstalk @ 150 Ω: -67 dB、Digital Stepped Attenuation (63 steps mute) Ultra Low Noise /-7V rails, NO power degredation 3.5mm Input and Output Jacks
- Output impedance: 2.2 Ω 、Volume Potentiometer Taper: 3B Inter-channel Phase @ 1kHz: /- 0.01Â° Channel Balance: /- 0.55 dB, all volume positions Max Output @ 150Ω: 3.337 VRMS Max Output @ 600Ω: 4.146 VRMS Power Supply: 14.0 Vpp
- Battery:Lithium 11-14 hours for charging 5 hours( 80% 2hours) 3.7V Li-Ion Battery(charge through mini USB）20 Minute Low Battery Indication
- Size ：(excluding switches) 99.5 x 61.5 x 14.0 mm (LxWxH)、Weight: 119g Accessories: USB cable/Rubber Bumper Feet Instructions Sheet
Specifications of JDSLABS C5 Headphone Amplifier Black
|Shipping Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Technical Details||C5 is built for portable users who need a small amp with USB recharging, exceptionally low noise, sufficient output power,|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: