Pioneer TS-G6844R G Series 2-WAY 800 Watt 6" x 8" Coaxial Car Speaker (2 pairs)
The TS-G6844R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6" x 8" speakers. Their two-way design handles 250 watts max. power, 40 watts RMS, and feature Pioneer's extremely strong and lightweight IMPP composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion. You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16" balanced dome tweeter with ferrite magnet reproduces highs with great performance and musicality. These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy installation and custom-fit baskets for Ford and Mazda vehicles.
Features of Pioneer TS-G6844R G Series 2-WAY 800 Watt 6" x 8" Coaxial Car Speaker (2 pairs)
- 6" x 8" G Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
- injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer cone with treated cloth surround
- 1-3/16" Poly-Ether Imide Balanced Dome tweeter
- Internal 130g Neodymium magnet structure
- power range: 2-40 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
Specifications of Pioneer TS-G6844R G Series 2-WAY 800 Watt 6" x 8" Coaxial Car Speaker (2 pairs)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: