Pioneer TS-A6993R 6-INCH X 9-INCH, 460-WATT 5-WAY Speakers
Pioneer's TS-A6993R 6-by-9-inch five-ways now feature upgraded power handling of 460 watts max.
Pioneer's TS-A6993R 6-by-9-inch five-ways now feature upgraded power handling of 460 watts max. (80 watts nominal). And this year, the A-Series speaker line feature something they've inherited from the D-Series speakers, a basalt cone. Pioneer continues to set an example with next-generation technology for improved sound: the tweeter, magnets, surrounds, the voice coil wire, the basket and more are all high-performance components that make up a great speaker.Pioneer's A-Series Speakers Pioneer A-series speakers outperform factory speakers on nearly every level. Packing a powerful punch, A-Series speakers are equipped with up to three independent tweeters with reinforced woofers, so every beat is heard and felt. Featuring a bigger, better cone than most OEM speakers, the A-series boasts serious output and booming bass. Extra-sensitive tweeters play at higher frequencies and are capable of handling stronger audio signals, resulting in vocals that are crisp and clear, even when you crank the volume.
Features of Pioneer TS-A6993R 6-INCH X 9-INCH, 460-WATT 5-WAY Speakers
- 6-by-9-inch, five-way speakers with 460 watts maximum power handling (80 watts nominal)
- Woofers feature carbon graphite IMPP interlaced aramid/basalt fiber cone with polymer surround
- 1-inch soft-dome midrange, 1-1/8-inch paper cone tweeter, two 3/8-inch PET film dome supertweeters
- Heat-resistant polyester-imide resin voice coil wire for improved power handling
- 30 Hz to 37 kHz frequency response with 92 dB sensitivity
Specifications of Pioneer TS-A6993R 6-INCH X 9-INCH, 460-WATT 5-WAY Speakers
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: