CB/High-Frequency Ham Power SWR Meter
This power meter allows you to tune your Ham, CB or other amateur radio system to perform at its best. Its standing wave ratio (SWR) function helps you trim your antenna to the precise length that produces the maximum transmit power. Use its power meter function to measure your radio's peak envelope power (PEP) or average power.
Features of CB/High-Frequency Ham Power SWR Meter
- Displays SWR measurements to help you get maximum power from your radio
- Measures your radio's peak envelope power (PEP) or average power
- Three power ranges: 20W, 200W and 2,000W
- 3 - 30 MHz operation frequency range
- Connects to radio with a PL-259 connector cable (not included)
Specifications of CB/High-Frequency Ham Power SWR Meter
|Shipping Weight||12.8 ounces|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: