Red Band GPS Power Cable USB Mini Right Angle UP 9" Length
Red Band GPS Power Cables looks like standard USB data cables but have the built-in ability to signal a GPS unit that it is NAVIGATE mode when plugged into any "dumb" charger such as car chargers, wall adapters or 3BR Powersports TAPP series of all-weather USB power ports.Â Normally, plugging a GPS into a USB socket with a standard DATA cable will put the unit into DATA mode. Designed for the Garmin Nuvi family of GPS units, this cable will also work with any USB power device that accepts a USB Type B MINI plug. Red Band GPS Power cables get their name from the red band that indicates that they are power cables only and CANNOT be used as a data cable.
Features of Red Band GPS Power Cable USB Mini Right Angle UP 9" Length
- Puts a GPS unit into navigate mode when plugged into a generic USB Charger
- USB Type B MINI Right Angle UP plug connector matches the USB socket orientation on the Garmin Nuvi GPS.
- 9 inch cable length minimizes cable clutter on motorcycles, snowmobiles and ATVs.
- A pull tab on the plug reduces strain on your device USB socket when removing the cable.
- Power cable only. NOT a data cable. Cannot be used for data transfer.
Specifications of Red Band GPS Power Cable USB Mini Right Angle UP 9" Length
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: