Rockford Fosgate Prime R150-2 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate Prime 150 Watt Stereo amplifer with on-board adjustable crossover, gain control. Amplifier features unregulated power supply, and on board Punch bass. CEA Certified RMS Power Rating 50 watts x2 @ 4 Ohms, 75 watts x2 @ 2 Ohms, 150 watts x1 @ 4 Ohms Briged. Visit www.RockfordFosgate 24 hours a day for technical support or call (800)669-9899 M-F 7 am to 5 pm MST.
Rockford Fosgate amplification at an unbelievable value. The R150-2 2-channel amplifier pumps out more than enough to power a set full-range or component speakers, or you can bridge it into a 4-ohm load to produce 150 watts for a single R1S410 10" or R1S412 12" woofer.Rockford Fosgate Prime Series Amplification A new generation of performance geared toward the "novice" car audio enthusiast or first time buyer. The Prime series amplifiers feature legendary Rockford Fosgate power, controls, and functions while fitting into any budget. Now more than ever, it's easy to get Rockford Fosgate amplifier DNA into your car audio system.
Features of Rockford Fosgate Prime R150-2 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier
- Two-channel amplifier delivers 75 watts at 2 ohms, 50 watts at 4 ohms, and 150 watts at 4 ohms bridged mono
- Selectable high-pass crossover at 80Hz or variable low pass crossover at 50Hz-250Hz, both with 12dB/octave slope
- Punch Bass adjustable bass level control of 0 to 12 dB centered at 45Hz
- RCA inputs for signal level input and pass-through jacks for system building
- The input gain control is preset to match the output of most source units
Specifications of Rockford Fosgate Prime R150-2 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||1 year parts and labor.|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: