XANTECH CB20 1-ZONE Connecting Block
The CB20 provides a low-cost means of connecting Xantech quick connect IR receivers to two single or two dual emitters and a power supply in an infrared repeater system. It features one 3.5-millimeter mini-plug stereo plug for input and two for output. The OUT ports are driven in parallel with a 470-Ohm resistor connected in series with each port. The resistors ensure proper current sharing to each emitter. Because of this current sharing feature, you may connect any combination of Xantech emitter models in the 282, 283, 284 and 286 series.
Features of XANTECH CB20 1-ZONE Connecting Block
- Connects 2 emitter ports and power supply to Xantech infrared receivers that use a stereo mini plug 3.5-millimeter stereo mini jack for quick-connect infrared receivers
- Contains a 470-Ohm resistor in series with each out jack
- Two 3.5-millimeter mono mini jacks with 470W resistors drive 2 single or 2 dual emitters
- 2.1-millimeter coaxial power jack
- Uses either the Xantech 781RG or 78200 power supply
Specifications of XANTECH CB20 1-ZONE Connecting Block
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Item model number||CB20|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: