Actron CP9550 PocketScan Plus
Actron diagnostic scanners are the fast, easy way to diagnose and turn off your vehicle's Check Engine Light. All Actron scanners are compatible with vehicles from 1996 to present. They all display emissions status as well, which can save time and money when renewing your vehicle's registration. Each Actron scanner also provides access to RepairPath, an online service that provides additional diagnostic and repair information.
The Actron CP9550 OBD-II PocketScan Plus is the most advanced, powerful and compact automotive diagnostic trouble code (DTCs) reader available, but DTC's and descriptions are just a start of the tasks it can handle. The CP9550 PocketScan is CAN (controller area network) compliant and provides freeze frame data, VIN info and performs the important task of (I/M) Inspection Maintenance-readiness testing by displaying the I/M readiness monitor status. Great for use before and after repairs are made, its small size makes it perfect for easy storage and use.
Features of Actron CP9550 PocketScan Plus
- Reads and displays MIL (malfunction indicator light) status and I/M monitors
- Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD-II and CAN protocol)
- Automatically reads diagnostic trouble codes when connected for fast diagnostics
- Reads and displays OBD-II generic diagnostic trouble codes and definitions, as well as pending codes
- Reads and displays MIL status, I/M monitors, pending codes, freeze frame data, and VIN ID numbers
Specifications of Actron CP9550 PocketScan Plus
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.1 x 6 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||CP9550|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP9550|
|OEM Part Number||CP9550|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: